Audio Formats Converter and CD Ripper
There are many audio formats that can be used for storing music, audio books, lectures, and other recordings in digital. Quite often there is a need to convert audio from one format to another. For example, your portable recorder produces sound as WAV, and you want it in MP3. Or you get some album in APE and intend to reduce file size greatly by converting APE to OGG Vorbis. Yet another possibility arises if you want to rip your Audio CDs in order to transfer your favorite music to a portable player.
AudioConverter Studio supports 8 most popular audio formats and can freely convert sound from one of them to another. The supported formats are: MP3, OGG Vorbis, WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, MPC, and CDA (Audio CD). AudioConverter Studio also offers an easy-to-use Audio CD ripper, thus there are, in fact, two applications in one. Audio CDs can be converted to any of the supported formats. Most people tend to rip Audio CD to MP3 format, but those who prefer lossless formats can rip Audio CD to FLAC, WAV, or APE.
The Audio CD ripper can read CD-Text information to get title, artist, year, and other data on the album. If no CD-Text is available on your Audio CD, the program will automatically fetch all related information from the online database, CDDB. The information is saved inside each file, so after the ripping is done, all files are properly tagged. Even better, you can set any desired pattern for output filenames, so there's no more need for filenames like "track01.mp3".
AudioConverter Studio copies meta information (aka ID3 tags) from source files, if you convert from a higher quality audio format to a lower quality one. For MP3 files, it supports both ID3v1 and ID3v2.
The program can be set to put converted files into input folders and delete source files after a successful conversion. Thus, if you want to convert a considerable part of your music collection to some other format, while preserving the structure of folders, this can be easily done.
AudioConverter Studio is also able to rename files according to information from tags (artist, album, title, track number etc.), and to create new folders by any custom pattern. If tags are empty, the program simply uses old filenames, like other audio converters.
The main features include:
- FLAC to MP3 converter.
- WAV to MP3 converter.
- APE to MP3 converter.
- OGG to MP3 converter.
- MPC to MP3 converter.
- WMA to MP3 converter.
- MP3 to WAV converter.
- MP3 to OGG converter.
- MP3 to WMA converter.
- MP3 to APE converter.
- MP3 to MPC converter.
- MP3 to FLAC converter.
- ...and more!
- Audio CD to MP3 ripper.
- Audio CD to FLAC ripper.
- Audio CD to APE ripper.
- Audio CD to WMA ripper.
- Audio CD to OGG ripper.
- Audio CD to MPC ripper.
- Audio CD to WAV ripper.
- Full support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags.
- Convert and rename mode. You can organize your files while converting or ripping!
- When converting from higher to lower quality, tags of MP3, WMA, OGG files are preserved.
- User-friendly multilingual interface.
- Support for M3U and PLS playlists. You can add playlists for conversion! After a successful conversion, playlists can be created automatically (adjustable in the Options menu).
- Adjustable favorite formats for quicker conversions.
- Integration into Windows Explorer context menu.
- Support for CDDB online database, information like titles, artists, album etc. is fetched for each ripped Audio CD automatically.
- CD-Text support.
- Ability to work with almost all CD/DVD devices that can read digital audio.
- CD player.
- Ability to re-encode files with different settings, change bit rate, frequency, mode.
- Converting speed: it is fast!
- Windows 10, Windows 7 support.
If you are not sure where to start, select what you need to do:
Thank you! I am enjoying your product very much. It saves me so much time in my work where certain projects require large batch conversion of .WAV files to .WMA files. Previously my colleagues and I were doing this manually!Luca Lepori
- Converts the most popular audio formats
- Tested by thousands of users on different versions of Windows
- Convert and rename files in a single step
- Minimum effort at converting
- CD-Text support
- User friendly multilingual interface