Edit MP3 Tags, ID3v1 Tagger, ID3v2 Tag Editor, MP3 Tag Editor
MP3 Tags are stored inside MP3-files. There are two basic versions of the tags: id3v1 and id3v2.
The first version (id3v1) contains the following fields:
- Track number.
So, id3v1 has only a small part of song's info. Besides, its fields cannot exceed 30 symbols (if track # is present, the length of the comment field shouldn't be more than 28 symbols).
In addition to above mentioned fields, id3v2 supports the following:
- Album Artist.
- Original artist.
- Internet address.
- By whom encoded.
- Lyrics (text of song).
- BPM (beats per minute).
148 genres are supported for id3v1, plus custom genres for id3v2.
- Experience in tagging since 1999.
- Tested by thousands of users on different versions of Windows.
- Intuitive interface, not cluttered with dozens of small buttons. Easy to learn, convenient to tag.
- Unique features not available anywhere else.
- Used by music professionals worldwide.
- Great flexibility at renaming and sorting audio files. Sort your collection just the way you want it in a couple of clicks!