Lyrics3 Tags, Lyrics3 Tag Editor
Lyrics3 Tag is contained between audio data and the id3v1 tag, which must be there. As you know, fields in id3v1 cannot exceed 30 symbols and therefore cannot be used for storing lyrics. Lyrics3 was created to eliminate this shortcoming. Fields of Lyrics3 aren't in fact limited so it is possible to save lyrics in MP3-file.
The MP3 tag editor is capable of saving and editing Lyrics3.
Not every program can see Lyrics3 tag. To view lyrics and long fields in WinAmp, you need to install an additional plug-in. It can be downloaded from the following site: http://www.hiker.org.il/lyrics.shtml
Read what users think about our software:
Steve, Bournemouth, UK.
Nigel Hale (uk)
- Experience in tagging since 1999.
- Tested by thousands of users on different versions of Windows.
- Intuitive interface, not cluttered with dozens of small buttons. Easy to learn, convenient to tag.
- Unique features not available anywhere else.
- Used by music professionals worldwide.
- Great flexibility at renaming and sorting audio files. Sort your collection just the way you want it in a couple of clicks!