In addition to renaming and tagging audio files, the MP3 tag editor can create playlists. Such playlists contain information on how files should be played in media players like Winamp or Windows Media Player. Creating playlists resembles exporting tags to a text file.
Select the files that should be included in the playlist. In the "ID3 tags" area, click "Export/Playlists" on the toolbar:
A new window will be shown. From the "Export to" field, select the type of playlist that should be created. mp3Tag Pro supports M3U and PLS playlists.
In the bottom part of the window, click "Save playlist or Export data". Select a location to save your playlist and type some name into the "Save as" dialog.
Finally, hit "Save". From now on you can use the playlist with virtually any media player.
- Experience in tagging since 1999.
- Tested by thousands of users on different versions of Windows.
- Intuitive interface, not cluttered with dozens of small buttons. Easy to learn, convenient to tag.
- Unique features not available anywhere else.
- Used by music professionals worldwide.
- Great flexibility at renaming and sorting audio files. Sort your collection just the way you want it in a couple of clicks!