The MP3 tag editor supports the Drag&Drop technology. You can use this feature to organize your collection. To move or copy files to the current folder, drag and drop them from Windows Explorer. By default, files will be moved. If you need to copy them, hold "Ctrl" when dragging and dropping the files.
Drag&Drop works in the Rename/Generate window. Using it, you can change order of files. This may be useful for restoring the original order of audio files (like on the CD) to download tags from the internet.
Read what users think about our software:
- Experience in tagging since 1999.
- Tested by thousands of users on different versions of Windows.
- Intuitive interface, not cluttered with dozens of small buttons. Easy to learn, convenient to tag.
- Unique features not available anywhere else.
- Used by music professionals worldwide.
- Great flexibility at renaming and sorting audio files. Sort your collection just the way you want it in a couple of clicks!