Tested by Thousands Users on Different Versions of Windows
First versions of the MP3 tag editor came out in 1999 and worked flawlessly with the popular at the time Windows 98. With Windows 2000 Microsoft made a shift to the more advanced NT family (all following versions of Windows were NT-based), and the internal engine of the program was updated to match the changes. Currently mp3Tag Pro supports all modern versions of Windows family, including Windows 2000, Windows XP (x86 and x64 editions), Windows Vista/7 (x86 and x64 editions), it also works on Server editions. It is extensively tested by thousands of users on different computers with different hardware and software configurations.
Read what users think about our software:
Steve, Bournemouth, UK.
Nigel Hale (uk)
- Experience in tagging since 1999.
- Tested by thousands of users on different versions of Windows.
- Intuitive interface, not cluttered with dozens of small buttons. Easy to learn, convenient to tag.
- Unique features not available anywhere else.
- Used by music professionals worldwide.
- Great flexibility at renaming and sorting audio files. Sort your collection just the way you want it in a couple of clicks!