The MIDI Converter Studio is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to MIDI Converter Studio are exclusively owned by the author: Alex Pavlenko.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue using MIDI Converter Studio, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use MIDI Converter Studio on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered MIDI Converter Studio software may not be rented or leased.
4. The MIDI Converter Studio unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of MIDI Converter Studio without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. MIDI CONVERTER STUDIO IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. Author may change this license for any following version of the program.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Alex Pavlenko.
9. Installing and using MIDI Converter Studio signifies, that you understand and accept these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove MIDI Converter Studio files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.