mp3Tag Pro is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
- All copyrights to mp3Tag Pro are exclusively owned by the author: Alex Pavlenko.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue using mp3Tag Pro, you MUST register.
- Once registered, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use mp3Tag Pro on one computer. With Personal License, you can use the program for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non commercial environment. That is, you only intend to use it at home for private use. To use the program in a business, academic, or government environment, you should purchase a Business License.
- The registered mp3Tag Pro software may not be rented or leased.
- The mp3Tag Pro unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of mp3Tag Pro without written permission from the copyright holder.
- mp3Tag Pro IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- Author may change this license for any following version of the program.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Alex Pavlenko.
- Installing and using mp3Tag Pro signifies, that you understand and accept these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove mp3Tag Pro files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
- Experience in tagging since 1999.
- Tested by thousands of users on different versions of Windows.
- Intuitive interface, not cluttered with dozens of small buttons. Easy to learn, convenient to tag.
- Unique features not available anywhere else.
- Used by music professionals worldwide.
- Great flexibility at renaming and sorting audio files. Sort your collection just the way you want it in a couple of clicks!
Music Management Collection Organizers Audio Converters Edit, Record and Burn Mac OS X Software YouTube Downloaders