mp3Tag Pro 8.3 NEW!
Professional MP3 Tag Editor for everybody! Powerful and simple
Music files can contain plenty of useful information that helps organize and identify them: artist, title, album, year, comments, track number, lyrics, album art, and so on. Such information is stored inside music files themselves and thus cannot be lost when files are moved or backed up, which is very convenient. Furthermore, the information is used by software and hardware players to organize music collection, to search for a specific song etc. It also looks nice if a portable player shows cover art, lyrics and other related information when playing the song.
mp3Tag Pro is a tool that makes editing and manipulating such information easy as pie. It can download missing tags from the internet, extract tags from parts of filenames and folder names, import tags from a text file, export tags and playlists, and so on. It is also good at renaming music files and organizing them into newly created folders.
One of the most popular music formats is MP3. There are two main versions of MP3 tags: ID3v1 and ID3v2. mp3Tag Pro can easily manage both versions, copy information from one to the other, batch-process MP3 tags, download MP3 tags from the internet, create MP3 playlists. On the other hand, it is also a powerful MP3 renamer. The program can take any field from MP3 tag and use it to build new filenames. Fields of MP3 tags can be used in any succession to rename MP3 files and to create new folders.
In just the same way, parts of filenames and folder names can be used to fill out empty or incorrect fields of MP3 tags. For example, imagine that you have a bunch of MP3 files with almost correct information in the fields. However, track number is absent. At the same time, filenames contain track numbers, so the only question is how to copy this information to the corresponding tag field.
With mp3Tag Pro you can fill out missing tag fields in a few seconds!
What about other audio formats?
Although its name suggests that mp3Tag Pro works with MP3 tags only, this smart tool supports quite a number of audio formats. It can read and write OGG tags, WMA tags, M4a/MP4 tags, AAC tags, APE tags, FLAC tags, MPC tags, WV tags, WAV tags. The program works with all formats consistently, which means that tag processing is always the same for all formats. The user doesn't need to care about formats being processed. Files of different formats can be processed/renamed simultaneously.
In most cases flexibility and powerful features bring complexity. ManiacTools is proud to represent a program that is both highly adjustable and intuitive. mp3Tag Pro offers unmatchable variety of features without sending its users for the manual. Simply install it and start organizing your music collection!
The future begins now.
- View and edit ID3 tags.
- ID3v1, ID3v2, Lyrics3 are supported in MP3 files.
- Extract parts of filenames and folder names to ID3 tags.
- Download ID3 tags from Amazon.
- Download ID3 tags from FreeDB.
- Download ID3 tags from Discogs.
- Download ID3 tags from MusicBrainz.
- Import tags from a CSV file.
- Export tags to MS Excel, CSV, TSV.
- Auto-fill track number for a group of audio files.
- Process multiple files and folders at once.
- Rename audio files using information from ID3 tags.
- Create a folder hierarchy and sort your music collection.
- Download lyrics.
- Save lyrics inside music files or as separate files.
- Download album art.
- Save album art inside music files or as separate files.
- Unicode support for filenames and tags. Convert MP3 tags to Unicode, or the other way around.
- Remove unused tags.
- Built-in player. Support for external players.
- Create playlists for media players.
- View technical details about audio files.
- Drag&Drop support.
- Multilingual interface. Fully customizable workspace. Areas can be rearranged, unnecessary ones can be closed.
- Various options to enhance user experience.
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 support.
If you don't know where to start, take a look at this example on how to copy ID3v1 to ID3v2 and the other way around.
- Experience in tagging since 1999.
- Tested by thousands of users on different versions of Windows.
- Intuitive interface, not cluttered with dozens of small buttons. Easy to learn, convenient to tag.
- Unique features not available anywhere else.
- Used by music professionals worldwide.
- Great flexibility at renaming and sorting audio files. Sort your collection just the way you want it in a couple of clicks!